We get that sometimes things don't work out and returns are needed. We're here to make your return process as easy as possible!
We have a 60-day return policy, which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return. We are a small, family owned business with limited quantity. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. This allows us to inspect and resell it, which is not possible with used products. Please have the order number or proof of purchase for a full refund. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Our hope is to change this in the future as we grow. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
1. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
2. Locate your order number by referencing your confirmation email.
Damaged/ Defective/ Incorrect Order
We work hard to inspect your item and insure that your order is correct, but we are human and mistakes do happen! So if you happen to receive an item that is damaged, defective or you believe an item is missing follow the directions below. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Any damaged, defective, incorrect order must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted. Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a picture of the damaged/ defective item or the item(s) you believe to be missing from your order, Please include your first and last name and order number.
- Damages must be reported prior to using item. All original tags must still be attached
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Your item is not eligible for a refund if:
- It's over 60 days from the date you received it.
- Does not have original packaging.
- Is visibly used: damaged, chipped, stained, scuffed, dented, etc.
- You do not have proof of purchase: confirmation email, credit card charge.
- Items discounted above 35% are considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for refund or store credit.
Lost or Stolen Packages Ownership of packages is turned over to USPS transfers to the buyer once shipped. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packaged items, We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Any shipping issues must be handled by USPS.
If your return is not accepted, you may still be eligible for store credit. If you've had the item more than 60 days, and it's unused and in the same condition you received it (no dents, marks, damages). If you do not have the original packaging you are responsible to repackage your item to ensure it arrives safely without being damaged in transit. Email your confirmation email, or proof of purchase for store credit if your item is eligible for store credit please email us at email@example.com to start the process and receive your coupon code.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow up to 21 for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.